Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hair Color Quandary


Last summer I had full highlights and was pretty blonde. A full set of highlights in my neck of the woods (a good stylist) costs about $140. As much as I would love to be blonde full time, my wallet doesnt. To fix it, I went dark all over to my natural level 6 which is a light brown. Since the all over color was a demi it's since faded to this. The picture doesn't quite do it justice but the ends are really light compared to the roots which are a dull light brown. I'm just wondering if I should do an all over treatment again to get ride of the pokey highlights. ... Ombre I guess is in?. Do I want engagement pictures taken like this though? Hrm... decision decisions  Life must be good if this is my biggest problem. <3
Me
"Lizzie"

No comments:

Post a Comment