- · Had high school Spanish together but never formally met
- · Met through mutual friends at Bdubs after a high school football game. He gave Jess a piggy back ride and would not let her down.
- · He asked Jess out via note in the hallway. She said “I’m to busy right now.”
- · Again he asked Jess out via note in the hallway. She said “I’m to busy right now.”
- · He got her home phone number from a friend because she didn’t have a cell phone yet. “You want to go out sometime?” “Ok.”
- · First Date:
- · Second Date: Bowling with church youth group
- · Third Date: First Kiss…She kissed him. She had braces then.
- · Went to the jr. homecoming dance together
- · He sits in on a knee surgery via long distance learning in anatomy class and decides what he wants to be when he grows up!
- · Went to the jr. prom together
- · Went to sr. homecoming together
- · Both accepted to The Ohio State University
- · Went to sr. prom together (both on court)
- · Graduate high school. He: top 5 and spoke at graduation. Jess: honors
- · Jess and Mr. Almost Dr.’s dorms are connected through an underground tunnel! Yay for winter!
- · Graduate from OSU. Jess gets Bachelor’s degree in Middle Childhood Education concentrating on math and science. Mr. Almost Dr. gets Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology
- · Mr. Almost Dr. goes to The University of Toledo Medical College (MD) program.
- · Jess continues at OSU for her Master’s in Education. (starts long distance relationship)
- · Graduates with Master’s degree in Education.
- · Takes job in Lancaster, Ohio.(continues long distance)
- · Mr. Almost Dr. asks Jess to marry him at her apartment. She said YES! (dating 8 yrs)
- · MATCH DAY!
- · Married June 7th 2014.... Reception held at same venue for their senior prom.
- · Move to Huntington, WV to start Mr. Dr’s Orthopedic Surgery Residency through Marshall University
- Bought FIRST home!
Jess started new teaching job