Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Lives Are A Different Type of Romance



I am sadly constantly bugging him about next year and where we might live for residency. My heart goes out to him for more than one reason. He is our conversation as of tonight.


can u tell me about my life
i need it
pretend
go
now
please

lol
well you get to spend the rest of it with me!!!! dont know if that is good or bad

more
go
go
come onn lol

well we will be getting married soon which is nice then get to live together which is nicer, then after we get settled in we can start thinking about babies assuming you are in the right state of mind, then after some hard work it will pay off and we will be able to have all of the things we ever wanted

thats the most romantic thing you have ever said
im serious

smiles



He is kind of amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment